The world's smallest flow sensor
Flusso’s flow sensing platform has been developed as a complete digital flow sensing solution.
Flusso is a fabless semiconductor company, spun-out from University of Cambridge, developing flow sensing solutions for use in low-cost, high-volume applications.
FLS110 flow sensor
Designed for easy integration. Ideal for adding intelligent and reliable flow measurement into all your latest products.
- Small footprint: 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm.
- Repeatability: 0.5 sccm +0.5% measured value.
- Measures flow to 500 slm or more.
- Fully temperature-compensated for a reliable flow signal.
- Configurable operational modes and features.
- FLS110 can be integrated where measurements matter.
- Displaying mass flow, volumetric flow, air speed or differential pressure.
- Outstanding product performance, robustness, reliability.
- ‘Complete digital flow sensing solution’ for fast product development.
- Fully customisable for performance and cost.
- Optimised for automated, high-speed product manufacturing processes.
- Full design support: from concepts to manufacturing.
FLS110 Evaluation Kit
Our evaluation kit allows you to quickly measure and log the FLS110 sensor output within your application.
Order the evaluation kit
The kit contains everything you'll need. It's supplied with a fluidic fixture (to fit your flow range), push-fit connectors and a USB adapter to connect the FLS110 PCB directly to your PC. And once you have everything connected together, you can easily recalibrate the sensor to take account of your complete system.https://flussoltd.com/products/fls110-evaluation-kit
Watch a quick introduction to the FLS110
Find out just how easily the sensor can be integrated into your product